It’s my intent to run most/all of the AL modules for Tier 1 (and a chunk of Tier 2, as needed.) Might as well review them as we go.
My review have 2 parts. The first is a long, rambly article on my experiences of running the module. The second, is it’s 10 Point Score, a quick glance as to how good I think a thing is, and what I liked about it. (I’ve tweaked the scale to accommodate Modules.)
- Did I like the Module?
- Did I like the Villains/monsters?
- Did I like the NPCs?
- Did I like the Story?
- Did I like the Resolution/Finale?
- Is the story Flexible?
- Is the adventure well presented?
- Is there a clever puzzle or complication?
- Are there sufficient Hooks?
- Would I run it Again?
Season 1 Modules
- Defiance in Phlan (1-2) (Not going to run)
- Secrets of Sokol Keep (1-4)
- Shadows Over the Moonsea (1-4)
- Dues for the Dead (1-4)
- The Courting of Fire (1-4)
- The Scroll Thief (1-4)
- Drums in the Marsh (1-4)
- Tales Trees Tell (1-4) (Not going to run ATM)
- Outlaws of the Iron Route (1-4) (Not going to run)
- Tyranny in Phlan (5-10)
- Dark Pyramid of Sorcerers (5-10)
- Isle Raiders of the Twighlight Marsh (5-10) (Not going to run)
- Pool of Radiance Resurgent (5-10)
- Escape from Phlan (5-10)